Why So Many Brits Are Rushing To Install Solar Panels
Between falling up-front costs and huge savings on bills, it's a great time to switch to solar panels.
- The up-front cost of solar panels has fallen by over 30% since 20141
- Solar panels can slash your energy bills by hundreds of pounds per year2
- Brits are taking advantage of these savings.
Many Brits don’t realise that they could be saving money on their energy bills with solar panels.
Even in the UK’s sometimes gloomy weather, savvy homeowners are able to make these savings because photovoltaic solar panels are simply dependent on daylight – not on hours of sunshine.
The cost of solar panels has tumbled more than 30% in the past few years1. This has significantly reduced the upfront cost of solar for people across the UK.
Solar: The Future Of Cheap Energy
According to the British Government’s own projections3, solar power is expected to become the 2nd cheapest form of electricity in the UK within the next few years.
A recent report from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy compares the costs of future energy projects, and found that solar could beat conventional gas systems by large margins.
Top Benefits Of Going Solar in 2019
- Lower up-front costs – New technology and more competition have dramatically reduced the cost of solar panels, making the an affordable option for millions of Brits.
- Slash your electric bills – Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the panels you can start reaping the rewards. The savings can be up to hundreds of pounds per year!2
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Solar energy is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there.
How Can I Start Saving With Solar?
- Click your location on the map below to get your FREE quote
- Answer a few simple questions and compare quotes to find the best deal!